The easiest way to send a bicycle in South Africa. Bicycle Couriers is now creating the biggest network of bike transporters in South Africa. We collect from bike shops, your home/office, door-to-door and deliver to main centers and remote areas in Southern Africa. Quick and easy. #bicyclecourier ? #bicyclecouriers !
Where can we send your bicycle today? PS, The description above was 50 words and this listings requires a full 250 words, so here goes. I will briefly list our main 4 products, with a short description of each (and there we have it, after listing the services we’ve bumped up to 340 words — Genius).
1. To/from a shop — Leave your bicycle at a LBS (local bike shop) and ask them to get it ready for us. If there is a charge to box your bike, settle it with them directly. While you are there, why not have your bike checked, grab a coffee and boost our economy
2. Door to door — There is no bike shop involved and we collect from and deliver to your chosen addresses (ie your home, office, hotel, AirBNB, etc). Please ensure that the bicycle is boxed and ready for collection.
3. Any remote area — This is for any collection or delivery that takes place outside of Cape Town, Paarl, Stellenbosch, Somerset West, George, Port Elizabeth, East London, Durban, Pietermaritzburg, Nelspruit, Polokwane, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Kimberly & Bloemfontein.
4. Cross-border* — Cross-border bicycle transfers loads of admin (behind-the-scenes) and final pricing depends on quantity, destination, speed, customs, duties and more. As such, it’s easier if we just mark it as out of stock and ask that you contact us to book.
5. Custom order/price — This Bicycle Couriers Custom Product (Name your Price) allows you to make a payment and/or booking — for a special product or custom request (ie you want to add an additional or smaller box a smart trainer or so) — and still “be on our books” by using the online booking and payment channel.